Thok ast Thok (Hard) [Ravana]
- Prelude to Slaughter – Ravana will cast an AoE around himself and perform a basic knockback attack. This is followed by some line AoEs and then an AoE around the outside of the arena, which will require you to run to the middle.
- Slaughter – Similar to Prelude to Slaughter minus the AoE around the outside of the arena. Instead two players will be marked with symbols over their heads. These two players should run away from each other and other party members to avoid taking more damage than is necessary.
- When the Spirit Gana and Moon Gana adds spawn, kill them ASAP. Focus on killing the Moon Gana adds first.
- Don’t attack random adds or AoE; attack them as a collective one by one as they spawn, because when they are attacked they are forced into their “turn into a sword” state.
- When targeted with Surpanakha, the off-tank must stand sway from the rest of the party.
- Don’t stand in front of the boss when he points his sword at you.
- Sections of the wall will start to disappear, so make sure your back is always to one of the walls.
- If targeted with an orb then run away from other party members to avoid more damage than is necessary.