Ser Adelphel Brightblade:
- Avoid the orbs of light that he leaves behind because they will explode.
- If you are targeted then run away from the group.
Ser Grinnaux The Bull:
- The boss will target random players for an AoE that leave behind an Aetherial Tear. He will repeat this attack shortly after the first.
- Try to keep the Tears near each other and don’t touch them.
- The boss has a knockback attack, so make sure you are in a position where you can’t get knocked into one of the Tears.
- If you are chained to another player then run in opposite directions to break the chain.
- Watch out for the marching knight adds because they will apply either Slow or Bleed depending on their color. Both are bad, but Slow is worse for this fight.
- When the Dawn Knight and Dusk Knight adds spawn, they will summon Holy Flames around the room. Quickly kill the Holy Flames.