The Sunken Temple of Qarn
- The Scales of Judgement: Flame of Magic on the left and Fruit of Knowledge on the right for three extra chests. Skipping the siderooms with the Flame and Fruit tablets saves a bit of time, you can just use the 2 other tablets (the Scales of Judgement will spawn some extra enemies).
- Qarn Facers: Kill this for bonus loot. Will run away mid-fight.
- ALWAYS kill the bee adds first. If left alive for too long they will perform Final Sting, dealing a flat ~80% of the target’s maximum HP (interruptible).
- Avoirdupois: Kill on top of the pressure plates. You will know it’s on the plate if it stops glowing.
- Temple Crocs: Rear cone attack. DPS beware. Bait out the rear cone attack to reduce their damage output.
- Kill the bees. They will always spawn in the same location.
- When you see the red circle quickly expand and fill the room, run to the glowing platform to remove Doom. This mechanic begins once the Terotaur’s HP reaches a certain percent.
- Always double check to make sure the Doom debuff was actually removed. You may have to run to a different platform to remove it.
- After Doom has been removed and the bees have been killed, DPS should go ahead and use their LB.
- Kill Golem Soulstone and then damage the boss. Repeat.
- After the Golem Soulstone respawns, the boss will randomly attack a group member. There is nothing you can do about this.
- Don’t spread out too much to help with AoE healing.
- Interrupt or dispel Paralyze.
- Kill Sun Juror on square platforms.
- Quickly kill Mythril Verge. One DPS should quickly enter the black square to kill this.
- Avoid lasers.
- DPS should LB during the Sun Juror spawn phase to save time.