Copperbell Mines (Hard)
- Gradually floods the track with fire.
- Fire Bomb adds will go to the fire and cast self-destruct. Kill bombs ASAP.
- There is a time limit as the track floods.
- The tank should keep the boss facing away from the party to avoid an instant-cast frontal attack that doesn’t have a telegraph.
- Activate Improved Blasting Device to spawn a Bomb and let it explode on the boss.
- One DPS should focus on burning down the adds.
- After you kill the boss, Biggy will spawn. Kill Biggy while staying away from the large bombs because they will explode.
- When the message “The abyss worm is searching for fodder” appears, pick up a rock and place it anywhere in the sand to feed the worm. If you don’t do this then the party will wipe.
- Move away from the rock after placing it or you will receive damage.
- Healer should be on rock duty while DPS handles the adds. DPS should not stand in front of the boss.