- Pull the boss to the sides and kill the small golem adds before they reach the boss.
- The big central golem cannot be tanked nor killed. It will patrol the room back and forth and cast a large AoE at each edge of the room as well as in the center. This is avoided by running to the extreme edges or hiding behind the pillars.
- If DPS is not high enough to kill the golems before they reach the boss, then pull the boss to the right side of the room to avoid this mechanic altogether.
- No tank is needed. Tanks should go into DPS stance.
- Boss will randomly target players with a small AoE nuke. Stay spread out to minimize damage.
- He will nuke locations in the following order: middle -> sides -> middle -> sides. Afterwards he will use Repel; an unavoidable AoE knockback. Stand in the middle of the bridge or you will most likely be knocked off.
- Imminent Catastrophe: a large AoE emanating from the center of the room. Avoided by hiding behind pillars. One of the four statues in the room will turn into an add after this attack.
- The tank should place the boss behind the statue in the far right corner as it is the last to turn into an add of the four.
- Plague Dance: the boss will target a non-tank player with a purple line connecting this player to the boss. After a few seconds it will drop a pulsing AoE damage orb at that player’s location. Run away and drop this orb along a wall. Keep it away from party members and statues that you are hiding behind.